Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

October's EKUUM

I have committed myself (and as a result of that, bringing the whole UUM CAS team as well) to be the caretaker/organizer of the next EKUUM which is sheduled to be held in October 2009. The tentative theme of the celebration is "FIRST CHOICE UNIVERSITY".

I have instructed the UUM CAS Student Council team to look for volunteers among CAS students who might be interested to be a part of the organizing committee. While they are busy collecting names, I would also like to invite everyone (both the academic and the non-academic staff) to come forward and volunteer. Ideally, the committee should consist of at least a representative each from each state in Malaysia. I'll explain the reason later. As for now I just need the volunteers as we need to start working NOW!!


Interested individuals can contact me directly at ext-3800 or email me at enazri@uum.edu.my.

0 comments: